There are many kinds of diseases that are caused as a result of unsuitable or poor working conditions. We have specialist Solicitors who can help with this area of law.
There are many different types of Industrial Diseases including (but not limited to):
- Asbestosis - Lung disease caused from breathing in asbestos fibres or particles at work.
- Asbestosis Mesothelioma - A rare cancer caused by exposure to asbestos fibres at work.
- Silicosis - Lung disease cause from inhaling silica or quartz dust in the work place.
- Repetitive Strain Injury - A physical condition to your upper body cause from excessive continuous repetition of certain tasks, normally involving your hands.
- Vibration White Finger - A physical condition caused from the over use of vibrating machinery in the workplace.
- Occupational Asthma - A lung disorder in which substances found in the work place cause the airways of the lungs to swell and narrow, causing attacks of wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness and coughing.
- Industrial Dermatitis - A range of skin conditions (e.g. eczema) which are either caused or heightened due to being exposed to certain chemicals, materials or substances in the work place.
We have specialist Solicitors who can help with this area of law.